Wednesday, February 16, 2011

I used to become a very well-mannered person, i can't really remember when it was. maybe 16 or 17. At that time, i was friends with a twin indian boys, but they look no alike. They are 3 years younger than me, who i known since i was primary school, we are not same school though, they stayed near my house. I always be the big brother, cuz everytime, their toys got spoilt, i will help to fix and i'm good in drawing, and they admire me because of this.

We used to play badminton together, guli, football, westling, carrom and many more.( we play westling like we imitate our superhero, each of us has our superhero in WWF, mine was The Rock, the elder twin indian boy was the Stone cold steven austin, undertaker and kane, the younger one's same with me. So playing like what u wactched on the tv3, we sung very loud of the song or music when we came out.i still can remembered The Rock's song, is something like this "If you can smell, what the rock is cooking!) and the elder was always wanted wins, he was that kind of person who wanted to win in all fields, in studies, in games, in eveythings! that's why he got a good results, he felt sad when he got a bad results. But he getting very understanding when he grew up, he is good in managing his time which i think is very good at the very young like him knowing time is very important, So we started to communicate in english, at that time, my english is suck. But they were too kind and patient talked with me using broken-english and sometime mixed malays. And seriously, the elder one had taught me a lots. He changed my life i should say.

Because at that time, i don't really interested in study, i was playing around, didn't know what i want in life. My first story book was borrowed from them, they used to bought a lots of books, although they are very poor, so most of their books were borrowed from school, no matter how poor they are, the father knows education is very important for the children, he gaves both of them tuition, buy books,toys and their favourite foods, so at the very young age, they are orderly to study after 1 hour of playing till 7pm. Both of them will took out their books, and the father would teach what he know, as the father was a hotel usherer, sometime, got some tips. I was so admired of the elder brother, he was a very hardworking person, polite, and matured. but the younger one was other way round, he likes to play cheat, not very hardworking, a little bit "lil smart". But both of them are very good in studies.

So, at that time, i started to read more in english books material,read starmag every sunday even now,then started to borrow books from school, both english and malays, at that time, my classmates were so like giving me the look like i'm pretending to be a good student, and i brought dictionary and story books to school,but i don't care, because i know it is good for me and eventually i built a habbit of reading.( as u know, public schools are sucks, they dun really teach, most of the time, we just "lepak", go other class chit chat,one gang go toilet, ponteng, go cybercafe, but had funs also, it would very free everyday.)

At that time, i used to become a very good mannered person, i wave with people, i say "Hi" to people, i smile when meet people, i say loud, "i'm back" to my parents when i came back from school. I will called my parent "daddy" and "mummy". All of these are influened by the 2 indian boys, i'm so appreaciate! they called Ramesh the elder one, Rajen the younger one, and one little brother called Suresh, and one little sister, dunno what her name..haha

i definitely will find them one day!!! so good to know them! they are my childhood's memorises.

No comments:

Post a Comment