Sunday, February 6, 2011

TIME

Time shown me how much i had changed, the photos shown my taste of clothing. Which i feel ugly now. I dunno why i'd go and pierce my ear, i dunno why i'd like to matching graf T-shirt with baggy jeans and sneakers.( i dun like streetwear now) I dunno why i worn the colorful belt. I dun like the hairsytle. Enough is enough. I always think now is better, what i wear now is nicer. Even just a few years( 1 to 2 years), it's so much different, in term of my taste of fashions( still i'll never admit i'm good in fashions, cuz i know there're alot more ppl out there are better), the ways of how i see things now. Which i think is good, cuz i have already improved.

What i hope for the following years is to fully utilise my time to do what is good for myself and also people around me. To reallyfocus on things that i want, spend time wisely.

No comments:

Post a Comment