Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Every time I ask for school fees, I feel guilty to ask for it...cause it is really not cheap...a fucking one semester costed like RM6k++, depend on how many subject u took. one sub@Rm1600.....

every time I show the school fees invoice to my dad, I felt guilty, I felt like I am the liabilities for my parent, how i wish i could get a scholarship and settle myself!

I really cant ask for more, they had already given me the best for me. i know it's freaking not easy to raise a child until he got his degree...

And I'm so appreciated who I am, and the parent i have, the life they give...every things
no more complains, the only thing i can do is to get the best results, and take care them! give them the best when i have the money!

thanks you daddy and mummy..


No comments:

Post a Comment