Monday, May 23, 2011

hohoho! I cant sleep now, and was thinking to blog something! been so long no touch my blog.=.= and i miss it so much now. I dunno why. I want to write so many thing which stored in my heart...i dunno what the mood now... feel like need a soul mate to talk...miss those day talking with cousin, i like to talk to him because it is so direct, u dun need to hide anything, just talk it out...

and i feel like writing status in facebook is so insecure, what u write would not just be seen by ur friends but stalkers as well, i do believe many people are stalkers, just depend who they stalk..hahaha..sometimes because of what u write and causes unnecessary problems like friendship spoiled, and ruined your own image...i feel like i had matured in term of writing status in fb...i would think twice before i write...sometimes i just feel like should i really care? i feel like i should write what i like, i should not give too much shits to people dun like....i cant, i care some people what they say. because i believe people dun like u it has a reason. and u can be possible be liked by everyone, they would still people anti, dislike...

and one more thing about fb is that when someone, considered as a "friend" not that closed friend, and he or she added u, no choice but to accept it...and u automatically will behave urself in fb....just like ur parent or ur boss, ur colleagues added u in fb, like keeping an eye on u, u get what im saying?? what u write, what u liked in fb will be read by them! sucks!

I know one thing, I think more than any people..sucks, i hate it...FML!!!

how i hope that im that kind of person like

我行我素, i dun give shit to anyone who got me down, who push me down...fuck u for real!!!...

No comments:

Post a Comment