Friday, September 30, 2011

As I always say ''Human are a complicated creature". There are always a lot conflict, disagreement, misunderstanding and so on. At times, you tried hard to tell them please don't do that way,hope they can understand at least a bit, it is for a better of us. But do they really hear u? that's also why people always say" If something u can't change, then u have to change yourself to adapt it."

what if you don't like one of your friend's attitude, would u tell him? like " Hey, u know what, I dun like you keep insulting me by saying "sohai", "noob yau". For me, if u saying this to your friend, I'll just think that u are not respecting them as a friend. what worse is that you kept saying it. u might not meant it. but u're saying wrong thing in a right situation..



what I would like to say is" please treat your friends like how they treat u." seriously, be aware of your words. I don't like to say the words "Sohai" and "noob yau" or "noob dau se" or any other word which could convey a negative messages, ask yourself did i say sohai to u? i mean in the serious way. did i say "noob yau, like this also dunno." and this is indeed insulting and it is not sound like kidding...and that's why I hope u treat me like how i treat u.


For what? to talking with someone who keep insulting u? at the end of the day, u got hurt more than joys.

and when i say human are complicated creature is not just what i mentioned above...communication is the only way to solve this...but the problem is that do they take your words seriously and store in their head?

RESPECT EACH OTHER IS WHAT I WANNA SAY, NO MATTER WHO U ARE, TREAT YOUR MOM AND DAD, FRIENDS, STRANGERS AND COLLEAGUES WITH RESPECT.

and i always think this, even u are elder or older, u do need to respect young people.

No comments:

Post a Comment